The following internships may be available for the 2013 season. Contact your academic adviser at your college or university to see if any of our jobs could be used as an internship or Summer Cooperative Employment for your major. For more information, call (315) 369-6145 or email: info@WaterSafari.com .
Food Service/Restaurant Management - Work with our talented and experienced food service management team to gain valuable supervisory and hands on experience. You'll deal with all aspects of food service at EFWS - high volume sales, catering processes, warehousing and stock/inventory control and distribution. The right intern will be able to quickly learn our systems and be able to effectively train and supervise our front-line staff.
- Travel & Tourism - Our companies offer a unique travel & tourism opportunity - we are the entire package - from the accommodations to the fun! Working at the Old Forge Camping Resort, you'll gain experience with retail, reservations, registration and guest service in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains.
- Photography/Sales - Our photographers are responsible for pro-actively approaching guests to offer photo opportunities and informing guests of the variety of services available through Safari Snapshots.Gain experience photographing people of all ages - see if you can capture the 'moment' of their vacation.You may also be asked to participate in obtaining photographs for future marketing campaigns.
- Marketing - (Position not available for 2013) The marketing intern would assist our Director of Marketing in many activities - gaining experience and providing administrative support.Duties would include:social media content & updates, obtaining photos & videos, conducting guest surveys and assisting with special events.
- Parks, Recreation & Leisure Studies - Looking for an outgoing & organized intern to oversee a Recreation Program for a large group of out-of-area and international college students who will be spending the summer working and living in Old Forge.You will be organizing and accompanying students on trips, shopping, and outdoor excursions to help students see all that Central New York and the Adirondacks have to offer.
- Accounting/Finance - (Position not available for 2013) Payroll Specialist. We're looking for an Accounting Major to work closely with our Director of Finance to gain experience in many facets of accounting, including daily cash-outs, deposits, payroll, etc.
- Human Resources/Administrative Assistant/Office Management - Our busy office handles everything from personnel paperwork and scheduling to telephones and accounting. Work closely with our team of directors and managers.
On site, affordable housing is available if needed. Interested in an internship?
Apply early and secure your summer internship today!!
Send resume to info@WaterSafari.com
Job Descriptions & Qualifications · Summer Management · Recruiting Calendar · FAQs
Benefits & Incentives · Apply Online · International Students · Internships · Alumni
New Team Members · Returning Team Members · Housing